Here's a halfway puzzle. I've not done the UI yet – this is how I build them to try out different ways that the underlying thing might work.
This one is based on my diagnostics machines for teaching.
On my mind:
- How many options to click through? On rails, or under user selection?
- Should one be controlled by something other than the user? Time?
- Is the crash too hard to find, or too easy? (what crash??)
- Do I want to make the log (in the console, go look) part of the puzzle?
- Do I want the buttons to stop interacting on crash, or to continue to? (seriously, what crash??)
- How do I want to represent the crash? (stop it now)
This is hidden: you can only play when you have this link. I'm not particularly bothered if you share, but this page / puzzle / link will vanish sometime.
This is, probably, Puzzle 40.