There are spaces available on the following public workshops. I send discounts to my mailing list - click to subscribe. I make a limited number of early-booking spaces available. Book now to get the best price.
- London, 15 September: 1-day workshop with the BlackOps Testing gang - book here
- Iceland, October 8-10: details coming soon
- London, 15 October: 1-day workshop Insights into Exploratory Testing - book here.
- London, 16 October: 1-day workshop Bulk Testing and Visualisation - book here.
- Maastricht, 2 Nov: 1-day workshop Bulk Testing and Visualisation - at EuroSTAR
- Potsdam, 10 Nov: half-day workshop A Nest of Tests - at Agile Testing Days
- Manchester, 19-20 November: 2-day workshop Getting a Grip on Exploratory Testing - book here
You'll find lots of content that will help you get to grips with your software testing:
- papers on Exploratory Testing, Session-based Testing and Agile Testing.
- recordings of talks about the future of testing, and making the most of your test resources.
- tools to help you test more effectively
- exercises to hone your skills Have fun!
You will also find ways to access resources that you can use in the real world. Workroom Productions is a small, London based consultancy - there's only me, James Lyndsay. I pay particular attention to helping organisations arrive at test strategies for software products; I can work with your team to uncover and refine your approaches to testing, and you can leverage my experience for guidance and perspective in times of change. Your team could benefit from my skills in exploration and diagnosis; I can work within a group as a coach, or bring an established course on-site. As an experienced speaker, I can motivate and inform your staff with testing talks delivered on site.