I want everyone and anyone to be able to play with toys and puzzles and exercises, subscribed or not. I'm no great fan of paywalls.
However, I want to be able to identify people who use my stuff, and who want more depth. So I'm keeping some in-depth stuff back for subscribers only. I can always release it more publicly if you need me to. Indeed, I'll probably switch some stuff in and out of public access to catch the public's interest.
When you subscribe, you can expect:
- Notes on exercises
- Ideas and questions to take you further on videos
- Teaching notes on course content
- Hints on puzzles (if you want them)
- More commentary on talk outlines, articles, events and more.
- I'll run occasional online get-togethers for all subscribers.
- You'll find that you can comment on posts.
- You'll find that you can opt-in / opt-out of a regular newsletter.
- ...and I'll fold away that "subscribers" section on the home page.
`* free to you. Costs me a small chunk.